[divider align=”center” width=”100px”]
We respect the privacy rights of our customers and are committed to protecting your privacy.
This Policy covers the information we collect about you in connection with When International AB, org-no 559154-6675, Saltängsvägen 59, 72132 Västerås. +46 (0)771-51 51 61, email@example.com which identifies, or can be used to identify, you as an individual (“Personal Data”).
RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When International AB collect Personal Data that you provide us with when placing orders at our website or signing up to our newsletters. Data may include, but are not limited to name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We also collect data on your purchases such as information about items purchased, price, date of purchase and any returns made.
When International AB use personal data in registration of the Customer as a customer, to receiving orders, delivery, invoicing, and information to the customer but also for marketing purposes on the basis of the customer’s consent.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to secure your identity and update your address
- Upon credit payment your personal data are provided to a third party payment solution partner
- To be able to handle your order and returns
- Send SMS when your delivery is ready to collect at service point
- To be able to contact you with delivery up-dates
- To be able to respond to questions via e-mail or our customer services
- To provide you with marketing information, invitations, special offers and promotions via various means, including e-mail in accordance with applicable law.
When you provide personal data toWhen International AB you consent to that When International AB register and retain purchases and treat provided data for above mentioned purposes. We will not retain your personal data for a longer period we find necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or otherwise allowed or required by law (including tax).
You have the right to, at any given time, at no cost, once a year, request access to, review, and update your Personal Data covered by this Policy, and can request this by contacting us, in writing, to our customer services at the details set out below. If you are of the opinion that Personal Data retained by When International AB are incorrect or have been treated in a way that is in conflict with current legislation you have the right to request for this data to be corrected, blocked or erased. In some circumstances When International AB are by law obliged to retain your personal data although you have requested this to be deleted.
WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data will not be transferred to or sold to a third party for marketing purposes. Your Personal Data will however, be transferred to third party if necessary to provide services. E.g. to suppliers within:
- Transport solutions – to be able to deliver your ordered products.
- Payment solutions – to credit card providers and other companies to process your charges
- Authorities – to be able to comply with applicable law and fulfil our legal obligations. E.g. postal services, tax authorities or other government authorities.
- IT-services – to provide services necessary for our technical operation, technical support and maintenance.
We do business in many countries and aim to comply with the privacy laws applicable to the Personal Data we collect and use. Should you have a concern or complaint about our handling of your Personal Data, you may contact us directly via the methods described.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with Datainspektionen, firstname.lastname@example.org serving as the supervisory authority.
When International AB
721 32 Västerås